THE IDEA WAS TO POST A PHOTO A DAY FOR THE YEAR 2011... THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT, BUT HERE'S SOME PICS ANYWAY... MOSTLY A LOT OF FAUXTOGRAPHY... OCCASIONALLY LEGIT PICS... AND PERHAPS A RANDOM VIDEO OR TWO...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED?!

So... here's the thing... my point and shoot camera broke. I tried to keep up with my DSLR, but it's just not conducive to my "pack light" lifestyle. So... just got my cam back and am planning on a June 1st reboot. Meantime... I finally broke in the HD video function on my bad ass point and shoot camera when I got it back from the shop last Saturday. See the results below... just a quick test shoot to see how it looked online. Thanks for noticing I dropped the ball, peeps.

1 comment:

  1. I liked it better the first time I saw it, when it was called REMbug.

    Oh, and glad to see I'm not the only one that hears Tool in my head when drinking JB.

    ReplyDelete