THE IDEA WAS TO POST A PHOTO A DAY FOR THE YEAR 2011... THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT, BUT HERE'S SOME PICS ANYWAY... MOSTLY A LOT OF FAUXTOGRAPHY... OCCASIONALLY LEGIT PICS... AND PERHAPS A RANDOM VIDEO OR TWO...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TECHNO-SETBACK

So I dropped my point and shoot camera and broke the lens cover. It's off getting repaired right now. This means a setback at photo central. So here's 6 archive shots to make up for lost time. And I'll unearth my SLR to pick up the slack.

POSTS FOR FRIDAY THRU WEDNESDAY...
(The theme here... people through the years)

Cowboy Jesse at his Eastern Oregon oasis in '06.


Singing Ron... a crazy stylin' vocalist on the BART train in '07.


Queensryche concert goer from summer of '08.


Coach Schoppe and his softball team in '09.


Some dudes who had a lot of cool guns... many of which I got to shoot... in '10.


My bud Vance celebrating 40 years in '11.

No comments:

Post a Comment