THE IDEA WAS TO POST A PHOTO A DAY FOR THE YEAR 2011... THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT, BUT HERE'S SOME PICS ANYWAY... MOSTLY A LOT OF FAUXTOGRAPHY... OCCASIONALLY LEGIT PICS... AND PERHAPS A RANDOM VIDEO OR TWO...

Monday, April 4, 2011

PUTTING DOWN ROOTS

MONDAY 4-4
This is the root system in a garlic start. This lived in the work garden and was about to get composted, when I pulled it up to transplant into my garden.


Speaking of my garden...

SUNDAY 4-3
I spent the weekend getting it launched. I'm making my own starts this year. Normally I buy starts and transplant them.


Of course all of this hinges on whether the weather will ever take a turn for the better.

SATURDAY 4-2
I spend the day Saturday attempting to work in the yard/garden... (or yarden, if you will)... but the opportunities were brief as storm systems rolled through assembly line style.


But much like the ugly start to the baseball season... IT'S EARLY... and I have all spring and summer for things to turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment