THE IDEA WAS TO POST A PHOTO A DAY FOR THE YEAR 2011... THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT, BUT HERE'S SOME PICS ANYWAY... MOSTLY A LOT OF FAUXTOGRAPHY... OCCASIONALLY LEGIT PICS... AND PERHAPS A RANDOM VIDEO OR TWO...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

FROM THE ARCHIVES

I took a few different snaps today and hated all of them... so here's something from the archives...

I snapped this back in March of '06. I had just bought my Canon DSLR... and was roaming around town on a day off taking pics of all sorts of things. I found this hoops game under a bridge near a not-very-nice part of town... stopped and took pics for about 10 minutes. The kid who's dunking while simultaneously losing his shorts told me... if the photos made a million dollars, I better give him some of the money. Yeah... right.

No comments:

Post a Comment