THE IDEA WAS TO POST A PHOTO A DAY FOR THE YEAR 2011... THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT, BUT HERE'S SOME PICS ANYWAY... MOSTLY A LOT OF FAUXTOGRAPHY... OCCASIONALLY LEGIT PICS... AND PERHAPS A RANDOM VIDEO OR TWO...

Monday, February 21, 2011

BIKE BRIDGE


I'm pretty sure every dork photog in town has taken this exact same photo of the I-5 bike bridge. I'm pretty sure I shot a video version of it for a story once.

I reminds me of a Fight Club line... "everything is a copy of a copy of a copy..."

BTW... anything you need to know about life can be learned from the movie Fight Club.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo.

    My neighbor completely agrees with you about Fight Club. He brought up this concept to me about 2 months ago and it's come up in our conversations numerous times. I think the two of you would get along.

    ReplyDelete