THE IDEA WAS TO POST A PHOTO A DAY FOR THE YEAR 2011... THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT, BUT HERE'S SOME PICS ANYWAY... MOSTLY A LOT OF FAUXTOGRAPHY... OCCASIONALLY LEGIT PICS... AND PERHAPS A RANDOM VIDEO OR TWO...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GOODBYE OLD FRIEND

I traded in my Mustang this past weekend.

I owned the car for about 9 years... and in that time, the car truly lead a sensational life...

The car appeared in 3 movies: Slaybottle, Hippies, and Crowbar.

The car drove Tosh and me to Vegas and back.

The car made countless trips to California and back, racing through the hills, and over the passes.

The car chained up and powered through dozens of Oregon snow storms.

I drove the car to my wedding.

The car sat patiently at the work gate thousands of times.

I lost the car at the airport on two separate occasions... spending 45 minutes looking for it the first time, and 30 minutes looking for it the second time.

The car sat in my driveway a lot in the past three years, replace by bike rides, and occasionally bus rides.

It was time for it to go.
But it will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment