THE IDEA WAS TO POST A PHOTO A DAY FOR THE YEAR 2011... THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT, BUT HERE'S SOME PICS ANYWAY... MOSTLY A LOT OF FAUXTOGRAPHY... OCCASIONALLY LEGIT PICS... AND PERHAPS A RANDOM VIDEO OR TWO...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ARCHIVES AGAIN... SORRY

I really need to get my act together and take fresh, interesting shots.

Meantime... I figured I'd keep the flag theme going with this archives shot.



Taken at my friends house in Nor Cal. They have a pool house... as in a house separate from their main house, next to the swimming pool... which also happens to have a bumper pool table. It's a great spot. And if I still lived in Nor Cal, I'd be there every other weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This moment looks so serious... and with that crew it had to have been the complete opposite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are never serious with that crew... except when we play bumper pool. Then it's on like Donkey Kong!

    ReplyDelete